The oldest club in Kamloops is the newest 18 hole Championship course. Re-opened is August 2010, the redesigned course offers gently rolling carpet fairways leading to super smooth, contoured greens, all open in the front so the course can be played in many different ways. Set amongst mature trees this easily walkable course is a shotmakers dream. Its four sets of tees offer golfers of all levels and enjoyable experience. With strategically placed mounding and bunkers it challenges the player to use a variety of approaches to the new USGA designed bent grass greens.
No matter how the game went, walking off the final green leaves you with the feeling, ‘what if?’ This is a course about which must be said, once is not enough. So a visit to The Willows for a refreshment and nourishment is a definite. The Kamloops Golf and Country Club has fast become the preferred course to play in the area.
Spectacular blue sky summers and short mild winters make Kamloops Golf and Country Club THE place to play!
- Men’s and Ladies’ golf shirts are required to be capable of being tucked in.
- Pants (slacks preferred) must be tailored & in good repair.
- Shorts must be tailored, in good repair & reasonable length
- Footwear must consist of non-metal spike golf shoes or soft soled shoes.
- Gym shorts, tank tops, muscle shirts, swim wear and cut offs are not permitted.
- Logos on clothing must be discreet.
Any issue as to whether any dress is within the dress code shall be determined by and in the sole discretion of the Pro Shop.