We encourage all patrons to avoid contact with staff unless absolutely required. Measures put in place with our software and booking procedures will allow to you comply to this request. A wave at the Pro-Shop window if you are regular or a phone call to check-in works best.
The COVID-19 pandemic has
caused the world to drastically change. However, humans are
incredibly adaptable creatures and we are seeing both people and
businesses follow suit by adapting to new ways of operating
within our new reality.
Your health is absolutely our top priority and we want nothing more than to flatten the curve, beat this virus, and get society back to normal. We truly believe that everyone could use a little break from the constant news updates and negativity and a little moderate exercise is good for your immune system.
We can’t do this alone.
Everyone is responsible for stopping the spread of COVID-19 and helping to flatten the curve. Below are all the measures the club is taking to keep our facility safe. It is your responsibility to read and fully comply to all these! Don’t ruin it for others by not complying.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if you have traveled within the last 14 days
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of 6 ft away from all other people, including those in your golf group
- Wash your hands often while at our facility, sanitizing solution is provided in all bathrooms
- Practice coughing and sneezing etiquette, it’s allergy season folks!
- Leave the pin in while putting—foam pool noodles will keep your golf ball from dropping to the bottom.
- Do not shake hands or high five to celebrate–you may still do a solo happy dance when you sink that 20 ft birdie putt though!
- Single Rider Golf Carts, annual pass holders, those with limited abilities to walk the course and registered private cart owners, Golf Carts will not be allowed until further notice.
- Park golf carts in designated cart return area for sanitizing after round.
- If you store your clubs at the golf course, we encourage you to take them home or at the very least move them into the bag storage room after your round
- Not allowing rental clubs or demo clubs
- Increasing the gap between tee times
- Allowing only one person in the Golf Shop at a time, only if required
- Payment window added to outside of Pro-Shop to avoid contact with staff
- Enabling social distancing by marking the ground to indicate where it is safe to stand
- Removing bunker rakes around the course
- Replace your own divots, no sand and seed bottles will be provided
- Removing ball washing stations around the course
- Limited driving range stalls, putting green and chipping areas have foam in the holes, please do not touch pins
- Offering food and beverage services from the clubhouse, take-out only.
If you are not compliant with the above requirements,
you are NOT ALLOWED on KGCC property and you will be asked to leave immediately