Your health is absolutely our top priority and we want nothing more than to flatten the curve, beat this virus, and get society back to normal. We truly believe that everyone could use a little break from the constant news updates and negativity and a little moderate exercise is good for your immune system.
We can’t do this alone.
Everyone is responsible for stopping the spread of COVID-19 and helping to flatten the curve. Below are some of the measures the club is taking to keep our facility safe. It is your responsibility to read and fully comply to all these! Don’t ruin it for others by not complying.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if someone in your household has symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay at home if you have traveled within the last 14 days
- Practice physical distancing by staying a minimum of 6 ft away from other parties
- Wash your hands often while at our facility, sanitizing solution is provided in all bathrooms
- Practice coughing and sneezing etiquette, it’s allergy season folks!
- Leave the pin in while putting—foam pool noodles will keep your golf ball from dropping to the bottom.
- Do not shake hands or high five to celebrate–you may still do a solo happy dance when you sink that 20 ft birdie putt though!
- Single Rider Golf Cart option
- Park golf carts in designated cart return area for sanitizing after round.
- If you store your clubs at the golf course, we encourage you to take them home or at the very least move them into the bag storage room after your round
- Allowing only 4 customers in the Golf Shop at a time
- Enabling social distancing by marking the ground to indicate where it is safe to stand
- Removing bunker rakes around the course
- Removing ball washing stations around the course
- Limited driving range stalls, putting green and chipping areas have foam in the holes, please do not touch pins
- Offering food and beverage services from the clubhouse with limited capacity.
If you are not compliant with the above requirements,
you are NOT ALLOWED on KGCC property and you will be asked to leave immediately